My friend Caryn over at Living with Logan tagged me in this post topic. I recently did a blog hop that was similar, asking questions and providing answers to get to know each other better. It can be fun and is definitely interesting, so here goes.
7 things you may not know about me
- I graduated with a B.S. in Environmental Engineering from University of Florida. Yes, I have a B.S. degree.
- I was paid to train and show horses in dressage and hunter/jumper classes when I was much younger. Along those lines I rode for the UF Equestrian Team for a bit during college.
- I rescued two pregnant mares from slaughter about 3 years ago. One of which you couldn’t get close enough to touch because she was so abused at some point. We have also fostered about 50 dogs over the past three years and 3 litters of kittens. We have found homes for them all and are taking a break from fostering/rescuing for a bit.
- I have personally tiled 9 bathrooms, patched drywall, installed flooring and switched out light fixtures. I really enjoy the tangible proof that I did something!
- I am a licensed Realtor.
- I love logic problems – not crossword as much – but am quickly becoming a Wordfeud addict on my phone.
- I love to read historical romance, paranormal fiction, fantasy and science fiction. I read for luxury and entertainment – an escape – therefore am not too keen on reading non-fiction, but will do it from time to time.
So that’s me! Or at least 7 aspects of me. My lucky friends that I will torture honor with this are: