I had a crappy week as it relates to smart food choices. Fast food, wine, sodas, coffee and just too much food in general. It is the week before that time and I had a few lunches out that didn’t include salads. Not that those are excuses, just observations. I am finding that having a routine has helped me – oatmeal for breakfast, healthy choice or lean cuisine for lunch and apples for snacks. When I can’t follow my game plan it really throws me off…Hmm, what to do about that.
I don’t know that there were any positives to speak of, but am going to pick myself up and Sunday is a new day and a new week.
- Start – Dec. 20 – 70 lbs to lose
- Week 7 – plus 1.5 = 63.5 lbs to lose
- Total to date – minus 6.5
How did you do?
- Lori @ A Day in Motherhood -
- Kisha @ In Thru the Out Door
- Jackie @ It’s Crazy Cheap
- Tanya @ Mommy Goggles – broke past her plateau!
- Kristi @ Spend Less and Save More
- Mandy @ In Mandyland
- Cynthia @ The Geek Wife – DOWN 7.6!! Woot! Please congratulate Cynthia, she has really worked hard the past few weeks.
- Nicole @ Help Mama Remote
- Leilani @ Soleil Selene – down 5+ pounds the first 2 days of Nutrisystem!
- Bridget @ Thinking Positive with God’s Help
- Betty @ Opinionated Mother
- Amanda @ Whodemis -
- Anje @ Saving in Spartanburg -
- Gina @ Special Happens
- Jill @ JillSnackSpot
- Jennifer @ Life with the Lebedas – minus 7.6 pounds last week! She posts on Monday, go check out her post then, always has great recipes.
- Kathleen @ Modern Mommys
- Bruna @ Bees with Honey -
- My real life friends Heather -
- and Laura
Tip 1: Find a routine that works for you and if you don’t do well for a meal or a day or a week, the next day is always a new day and ready for better choices.
Please note the Weight Loss page I added. There are some offers – free weeks at Bally’s and Curves – free recipe books etc. It is a little crowded and not as asthetically pleasing as it will become – definitely a work in progress, but please make any suggestions that will help you! Also, if interested, I started a Facebook group page that I would love to invite you to join. Would you please provide a link to your facebook or friend me (not Mim) on Facebook and then it is easy to invite you.