Have you started using Upromise yet to save for your kids’ college expenses? If not, go here to see what Upromise is all about. And if you join now you will be entered to win $10,000 for college!
Basically, you earn money by:
- Register your grocery cards and when you buy a participating item a portion (usually $0.10 or less) will be added to your account.
- Register your credit cards and when you use them at a participating restaurant you will get a portion (usually $2 ish) added to your account.
- Log in to Upromise before going to any travel sites – expedia, priceline, travelocity, etc. – and a portion of your travel expenses (usually 1% to 2%) will be added to your account. THIS is my biggest contributor.
- Buy Gift Cards at McDonald’s and register the card at Upromise and a portion (1% to 5% depending on if it is a promotional month or not) will be added.
- Log into Upromise before shopping on ebay and 2% will be added to your account.
- Shop online after logging into Upromise and earn $ into your account – 1% to 15% depending on the store. And these are stores you WILL shop at like Target.com, Walmart.com, Gap.com….
- Others – lots of others, the above are just the ones that have worked the best for me.