Again this week, I did not call the corner church about Zumba. Darn them, I wish they had the phone # on the Zumba sign! But as I was typing this I was finally guilted into making that call because I didn’t want another week to go by with me not following through. Yay for accountability! I left a voicemail asking if Zumba was open to the public – so step one is taken!
This week was fairly normal, no big successes or fails. I am finding that my routine of Active Lifestyle Oatmeal for breakfast then Lean Cuisine for lunch with apples for snack in the morning and afternoon is really helping stay on track. I did eat lunch out a couple of days this week and went out for wine with some girlfriends after work last night, but would rate this week as a 7 regarding weight loss commitment.
- Start – Dec. 20 – 70.5 lbs to lose
- Week 10 – minus 0.5 = 58.5 lbs to lose
- Total to date – minus 12.0
I am thrilled with 1/2 a pound because it means that not only did last week’s 4.5 pound loss stick, but I even lost a bit more. Yippee! I did get a new scale that reads in 0.2lb increments, but for ease of reporting am going to continue to track in 1/2 pound sections.
Just in case you’re curious, the two scales read the same yesterday when I first weighed with both, but this morning were 1.5 pounds off from each other. The new one being more consistent with yesterday than the old one, so I am definitely switching.
We have TWO members that have been selected to be Nutrisystem National Bloggers. Go ahead and check out their progress as they participate!
Empty Trunk Facebook Group
These folks have joined the Empty Trunk Facebook Support Group – commenting during the week on successes and temptations, etc. Want to join us? Go here. (That is the link to the site. If it doesn’t allow you to ask to join, then email me or comment and I’ll figure it out.)
- Caryn @ Living with Logan
- Carrey @ One Girl Ideas
- Cynthia @ The Geek Wife
- Gina @ Special Happens
How about you? Are you using a specific program – Weight Watchers, Medi-Fast, Couch to 5K or others?
Any news to celebrate? Progress to report? Tips to share?
- Kisha @ In Thru the Out Door
- Jackie @ It’s Crazy Cheap
- Tanya @ Mommy Goggles – broke past her plateau!
- Kristi @ Spend Less and Save More
- Mandy @ In Mandyland – wrote an AMAZING guest post Check it out!
- Nicole @ Help Mama Remote
- Bridget @ Thinking Positive with God’s Help
- Betty @ Opinionated Mother
- Amanda @ Whodemis -
- Anje @ Saving in Spartanburg -
- Jennifer @ Life with the Lebedas She posts on Monday, go check out her post then, always has great recipes.
- Kathleen @ Modern Mommys
- Bruna @ Bees with Honey
Tip: Figure out a meal plan that works for you then stick to it as much as possible. Vary when you get bored, but until then, if it works – then use it!