I went to Zumba this morning! Yay! The ladies in the Empty Trunk Facebook Group have really been terrific supports for keeping me accountable and getting me to finally follow through with calling the church and going to the class this morning.
I LOVE Zumba and just invited my friend Jessica to join me on Saturday mornings, so even more reason to get up and get moving. I am excited to have this resource so close and it turns out, only $4 per time if you buy a punch card.
Other exciting news is that I met Gina from Special Happens in real life at lunch yesterday. Woot! It is so much fun to finally meet face to face and already be friends.
But on other news related to weight loss, I reverted to bad habits this week. I’m not really sure why either – not too much stress, nothing unusual going on, but I just wasn’t motivated to be good about Empty Trunk choices. Alcohol, large lunches, limited water, no pedometer tracking, minimal fruit and veggies… the list goes on. And the scale showed it…
- Start – Dec. 20 – 70.5 lbs to lose
- Week 10 – plus 1.4 = 59.9 lbs to lose
- Total to date – minus 10.6
I am glad to see the scale confirm my choices. I think that may have been part of my motivation lack – having losses even when not making great choices had me saying why bother? But hopefully this gain will get me back on track this week. And I”m already off to a good start with Zumba class this morning!
Empty Trunk Facebook Group
These folks have joined the Empty Trunk Facebook Support Group – commenting during the week on successes and temptations, etc. Want to join us? Go here.(That is the link to the site. If it doesn’t allow you to ask to join, then email me or comment and I’ll figure it out.)
- Caryn @ Living with Logan
- Carrey @ One Girl Ideas
- Cynthia @ The Geek Wife
- Gina @ Special Happens – read her guest post here.
- Samantha @ A Spoonful of Sugar – read her guest post here.
How about you? Are you using a specific program – Weight Watchers, Medi-Fast, Couch to 5K or others?
Any news to celebrate? Progress to report? Tips to share?
- Kisha @ In Thru the Out Door
- Jackie @ It’s Crazy Cheap
- Tanya @ Mommy Goggles -
- Kristi @ Spend Less and Save More
- Mandy @ In Mandyland – read her guest post here!
- Nicole @ Help Mama Remote
- Bridget @ Thinking Positive with God’s Help
- Betty @ Opinionated Mother
- Amanda @ Whodemis -
- Anje @ Saving in Spartanburg -
- Jennifer @ Life with the Lebedas She posts on Monday, go check out her post then, always has great recipes.
- Kathleen @ Modern Mommys
- Bruna @ Bees with Honey
Tip: Find an exercise that is FUN, and not just work. It is easier to stick to a workout schedule when you look forward to it.
Resources from Affiliates