I know this is a day late, but my mom is visiting and we raced out the door for the St. Patty’s Day Parade in Denver. I did go to Zumba yesterday also! Woot! The ladies in the Empty Trunk Facebook Group have really been terrific supports for keeping me accountable and encouraging me to go.
This was yet another week of complete unmotivation and poor choices. The only thing I did right this week was go to Zumba yesterday – other than that, caffeine, carbs, alcohol, large portions, few fruits and veggies – the whole 9 yards of weight gaining choices. And it showed.
- Start – Dec. 20 – 70.5 lbs to lose
- Week 10 – plus 2.8 = 62.6 lbs to lose
- Total to date – minus 7.9
I am less glad to see the scale confirm my choices this week, but it is still encouraging because it means that when I make good choices it does make a difference. I said I’d keep track of how my period affects my motivation and last week was PMS week, so I’m definitely seeing a correlation. I’m not quite sure how to use that to my advantage, but am considering not scheduling lunches or dinners out during that week may help keep my overindulgence under control. Any thoughts?
Empty Trunk Facebook Group
These folks have joined the Empty Trunk Facebook Support Group – commenting during the week on successes and temptations, etc. Want to join us? Go here.(That is the link to the site. If it doesn’t allow you to ask to join, then email me or comment and I’ll figure it out.)
- Caryn @ Living with Logan
- Carrey @ One Girl Ideas
- Cynthia @ The Geek Wife
- Gina @ Special Happens – read her guest post here.
- Samantha @ A Spoonful of Sugar – read her guest post here.
- Darice @ Grown up for Real
- Jennifer @ Life with the Lebedas – She posts on Monday, go check out her post then, always has great recipes.
How did you do this week?
Any news to celebrate? Progress to report? Tips to share?
- Lori @ A Day in Motherhood
- Kisha @ In Thru the Out Door
- Jackie @ It’s Crazy Cheap
- Tanya @ Mommy Goggles -
- Kristi @ Spend Less and Save More
- Mandy @ In Mandyland – read her guest post here!
- Nicole @ Help Mama Remote
- Bridget @ Thinking Positive with God’s Help
- Betty @ Opinionated Mother
- Amanda @ Whodemis -
- Anje @ Saving in Spartanburg -
- Kathleen @ Modern Mommys
- Bruna @ Bees with Honey
Tip: Pay attention to external triggers that cause you to make weight gaining choices. Journal about your weight loss and write down what’s going on so that you can identify triggers.
Resources from Affiliates