There really isn’t any trick to this recipe. VERY easy and quick.
- Corn Tortillas (using up what’s left over from Chicken Tortilla Soup Recipe)
- Taco Seasoning
Tostadas Recipe Directions:
- Brown hamburger meat in a pan.
- Season meat per the directions on the taco seasoning packet (usually involves letting simmer for 10 to 20 minutes)
- When hamburger meat is almost done, heat oil in a separate pan.
- When hot, fry the corn tortillas one at a time – about 30 sec to 1 minute per side.
- Use tongs to flip over.
- Top tostadas with taco meat, cheese, sour cream, tomatoes, cilantro and a squeeze of lime.
- Cut a stack of corn tortillas into wedges (like a pizza).
- Fry in the same oil you cooked the tostadas.
- When done, sprinkle with salt.
I promised you easy, did I deliver?