My weight loss weigh in for 11/7 to 11/13.
I’ll keep this short and sweet. Nope, no exercising this week.
By Golly, when I follow the Nutrisystem plan – IT WORKS!
- I lost 2.2 lbs.
- Total weight loss = -7.2 pounds.
- First goal = Lose 10 pounds (2.8 to go)
I followed the plan almost to the tee, except I did cheat with a can of pringles (yes an entire can -although not all in the same sitting) and also with pizza and a beer at my son’s soccer awards dinner on Wednesday night. But every other day this week I did really well!
Now I’m thinking about the extra pound I could have lost if I hadn’t “cheated” and I’m pretty sure it will give me motivation to stick with the plan. I also found some favorites among the food.
- The frozen pizza is delicious! It is small, but tastes really good and the microwave crisper thinga-majig works really well. Crispy crust, melted cheese, and veggies. I could eat that pizza every day!
- I also really like the omelets. They are only 90 calories, and are really good.
- The popcorn and cheetos are super tasty too! Plus the walnut chocolate chip cookies. Yum! I’m only sorry I ordered my second month before discovering these favorites.
- So far the only food that I really disliked was the beef stew with mashed potatoes. It definitely wasn’t friendly with my taste buds. But the other foods are pretty good.
- Some definitely have a “diet taste” to them. I especially notice it in the ice cream sandwiches. But hell, I get to eat ice cream sandwiches and still lose 2 or 3 pounds a week! I’ll take a little diet flavor for those kind of results.
If you’ve ever tried Nutrisystem, what were your favorite foods?
Weekly Weight Loss Tip:
Drink water, water, and more water. The extra calories from other drinks really add up, plus water flushes your system and helps with weight loss.
**Disclosure: Nutrisystem is providing 4 months of their program at no charge in exchange for my review. Want to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem? Join today by calling 1-888-853-4689 or by visiting Nutrisystem.