This recipe is brought to us by Tiffany of A Bloggy Mom. My husband is a HUGE apple pie fan and I know as soon as he hears Tiffany share this recipe he’s going to want me to make it for him. I must admit I’m pretty partial to the streusel topping so he may just get lucky this year. Heh – yes, I caught the pun.
Bio: Tiffany is an amazing blogger and the founder of Bloggy Moms and the Bloggy Conference (Sept 27-29, 2012 Cincinatti, OH). Tiffany writes with honesty and transparency about blogging and about her family and about balancing being a woman, mom, wife, blogger…all the hats we try to wear. She is supportive of other bloggers – hence the founding of Bloggy Moms and Bloggy Conference – and an incredible resource. I highly recommend you connect with her via her blog, facebook and twitter.
Here are all the recipes!
- the BEST Sweet Potato Souffle,
- Paper Bag Turkey
- Ultimate Cheese Ball
- Baked Macaroni and Cheese
- Candied Yams with Fruit
- Yorkshire Pudding
- Pumpkin Pie w/ Hazelnut Mousse
- Broccoli & Cauliflower Casserole
- Pumpkin Cheesecake w/ Dulce de Leche Topping
- Personal Cheesecake in a Mason Jar
- Cranberry Orange Relish
- My Wife’s Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Pumpkin Pie Martini
- Cranberry Milkshakes
- Coconut Peanut Butter Balls
- Homemade Apple Pie with Streusel Topping
Do you have a favorite Thanksgiving recipe?
Please add it to our linky found at the bottom of Favorite Thanksgiving Recipes post.
P.S. While you’re here go ahead and enter the California Wine Club Giveaway!