My weight loss weigh in for 1/16/2012 to 1/22/2012.
Weight Loss Progress
I have been following the Nutrisystem plan for about 2 months now (actual days I’ve followed it versus time since I started). I took the past week off from Nutrisystem because I was inspired to cook and I wanted to eat the food, but I realized that even when I’m not eating the Nutrisystem food, their plan has still helped me tremendously.
Here’s what has changed since I started Nutrisystem:
- I am conscious of how much water I drink each day.
- My portions are much smaller. (I may have seconds, but I KNOW that I need a much smaller helping to get full than I used to think I did.)
- I look for protein in each meal and for snacks.
- I am adding fruits and vegetables in throughout the day.
Now, I took the week off from Nutrisystem so I could “cheat” so I didn’t expect to lose any weight, but although the results weren’t huge I did still lose.
Weight Loss Results
- Lost 0.2 pounds.
- Total weight loss to date – 8.6 pounds.
- First goal 10 pounds (1.4 lbs to go).
Week’s Weight Loss Goals
My goals for this week include:
- exercise 3 times,
- drink 64oz of water every day, and
- drink no alcohol.
Weight Loss Motivation
Finishing the Frank Shorter Race 4 Kid’s Health 5K race scheduled for April 15th without walking.
How did your week go?
**Disclosure: Nutrisystem is providing 4 months of their program at no charge in exchange for my review. Want to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem? Join today by calling 1-888-853-4689 or by visiting Nutrisystem.