I don’t care if it’s the beginning of the month, the end of the month, a Monday, that time of the month…
My favorite time of the month is always when my California Wine Club selection is delivered to my door.
California Wine Club delivers fabulous quality wine that my guests have praised every time I share my wine with them. Yes, I’m a bit possessive of my wine – not all wine, just the good stuff from CA Wine Club.
Here are some of my favorite features of having a California Wine Club membership:
- I always have a couple of bottles of wine on hand for unexpected guests – both red and white so whichever they prefer is available.
- I get to try a variety of new vineyards and types of wine that I may not have tried if I were to go to the store (I tend to get in a rut).
- Although I know my delivery is coming, it’s still always a nice surprise and brightens my day when my wine is delivered.
- Every bottle of wine I’ve tried has been fabulous quality.
- California Wine Club supports and helps discover smaller wineries.
Yep, I’m hooked.
On top of just letting you know about California Wine Club, I am lucky enough to be able to give you two ways to get free wine from them.
1) The great people at California Wine Club sent me this message:
Promo Code: management12Your readers will be able to receive 4 bottles for the price of 2 in their first shipment with no obligation to continue. They will also be able to receive all reds or all whites or a combo of each.
2) One lucky reader will win a month’s membership to California Wine Club – giveaway starts tomorrow and runs through April 2nd. Make sure to come back tomorrow and enter!
**Disclosure – California Wine Club sent me two bottles of wine to facilitate my review. No other compensation was provided. All opinions are 100% mine.