The Heart of Christmas tells the story (based on a true story) of Austin and Julie Locke, who are devastated to learn that their young son, Dax, has been diagnosed with cancer. With courage, determination and faith, they decide to give Dax one last Christmas – even if it has to be in October. When the community sees the holiday decorations and learns the heartbreaking truth, what happens next is a miraculous outpouring of care and support. The Heart of Christmas will touch your heart and bring home the spirit of the holidays.
Released on DVD on October 16, 2012
Dax Locke Foundation website: http://www.daxlocke.org
I have a feeling this movie is guaranteed to bring on the tears, but sometimes that makes for a great family movie night or girls night in. Want your own copy? The entry requirements are super simple:
- What: Heart of Christmas DVD
- When: Winner will be selected on Tuesday, October 30th.
- Mandatory Entry: Leave a comment telling us about your favorite Christmas.
Optional Entries: *Leave a comment for each action taken.
- Like Mom in Management on Facebook
- Follow me on twitter @DariaDG
- Subscribe via email
- Tweet about the giveaway “Enter to win Heart of Christmas on DVD — it’s a great family film – real tear jerker – http://www.mominmanagement.com/6017/heart-of-christmas-giveaway/”
Disclosure: The winner’s DVD was provided by the movie’s PR firm. Odds of winning depend on number of entries. Winner to be chosen randomly. Approximate prize value is $16.