Maybe it’s just me, but the Holidays can be stressful. And not for any reason that should be stressful – but because I worry about the gifts.
- Will they like it?
- Do they want it?
- Can I afford it?
- Will they tell others about what a great gift it is? Or will they roll their eyes and wonder what I could possibly have been thinking?
Yeah, ok, that last one is probably a stretch, but you get the idea. And if you do happen to have a person on your list that can be, shall we say, critical? Then there is nothing they can complain about with this gift!
Check out all the medals on the wine I received this month!
Do you have some gifts yet to buy? Maybe you have some hard to buy for relatives or a business partner or client you are hoping to work with more in 2013… I bet a membership to California Wine Club would fit the bill.
I know I would personally love a membership! (hint, hint), but I bet some others on your list would be pleased to receive it as well:
- Parents can be notoriously hard to buy for since they get everything they want for themselves.
- Close friends.
- Clients (Your gift won’t get forgotten in the Holiday shuffle, your client will be reminded again next month and the month after – great for business!)
Plus, it is super simple to order and you don’t have to brave the crowds rushing around trying to get last minute gifts at the mall!
Ready to order a California Wine Club membership? Make sure you get your 10% discount by using promo code Blog10 when you order.
Giveaway – 104 Winners!
Plus make sure you enter the California Wine Club holiday giveaway. There are some fabulous prizes being given out and with 104 winners, your odds of winning are pretty darn good.
1) One of four, Three Month Wine Club membership (A $150 value you can give as a gift, or keep for yourself)
2) One of 50 handy Two Bottle Wine Totes ($25 value)
3) One of 50 Red Tulip Music wine country CD’s ($15 value)
Disclosure: I was blessed with a two month Premier Club membership to facilitate my review. No one was injured in my race to the door to receive my delivery other than my shins on the coffee table. All gushing about CWC and enjoyment of the wine is my own.