This post brought to you by RallyUp.com, Inc.. All opinions are 100% mine.
It’s that time of year again. Our kids are headed back to school. Some have already started, some start next week, some may have be a couple weeks out – but one day soon our kids will all be back in school.
There are lots of things that are fabulous about this time of year – getting back to a schedule, seeing friends again, hints of fall weather, new beginnings, sports teams starting games, etc.
But there is one activity this time of year that I personally dread.
I dread the Friday folder that comes home with the current fundraiser for the year included. Either the ideas are stale after having been done for the past umpteen million years, or the products are way overpriced, or, or, or…
Even more? I dread the multiple committee meetings we have deciding on what to do,how to do it, assigning people for each aspect, going round and round about the logistics of how to run the fundraiser.
I just plain dread it.
So if there is a way to make fundraising better, I’m all for it. That’s where RallyUp.com comes in. Here are some of the highlights:
- RallyUp.com takes the hassle out of fundraising – reducing work and hassle. Yay!
- It is completely free for cash and check and also accepts credit cards and paypal for a small fee.
- RallyUp.com can handle any kind of fundraising – bake sales, events with printable tickets, selling items or services, gifts for contributions, pledge based fundraisers such as run-a-thons etc., and more.
- It’s not just for schools – individuals can use RallyUp.com, corporations, schools, non-profits…anyone really.
Here’s a quick video showing you more…
So go check it out and while you’re there keep in mind the following:
- Start a fundraiser – no upfront fees so go check it out.
- Refer a friend and get $20 for every one that signs up and runs a fundraiser.
- Sign up for the newsletter which gives fresh ideas each month for different kinds of fundraising.