I’m typing this on a plane as I commute out of town for a work trip. Next week is already Thanksgiving and I’m not quite sure when I’m going to buy the turkey and all the trimmings, plus maybe a couple of cute decorations or crafts to do with the kids over the entire week they have off of school, in between a demanding work schedule, soccer, basketball and fitting in some me time. I am in desperate need of a clone! Enter Walmart Grocery To Go.
- Groceries and odds and ends delivered to my door?
- No worries I’ll forget something in my mad rush to get in and get out of the crowded stores?
- Keep the precious time I would have spent shopping and have it available to clean my house or get some other chores done?
Favorite Thanksgiving Recipes
- Sweet Potato Souffle
- Paper Bag Turkey
- Ultimate Cheese Ball Recipe
- Festive Macaroni-n-Cheese
- Candied Yams with Fruit
- Yorkshire Pudding
- Pumpkin Pie with Hazelnut Mousse
- Broccoli & Cauliflower Casserole
- Pumpkin Cheesecake w/ Dulce de Leche Topping
- Pumpkin or Apple Cheesecake in a Jar
- Cranberry Orange Relish
- Cranberry Milkshakes
- Coconut Peanut Butter Balls
- Homemade Apple Pie
- Asparagus with Wasabi Soy Dipping Sauce
Disclosure: As a participant in the Walmart Grocery to Go program, I’ve received a personal invite and payment for my time and efforts in creating this post.