Disclosure: I receive free product in order to evaluate and comment on my experiences on the Medifast products. The Medifast products and the Medifast Program are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or illness. Any medical improvements noted while on the program are related to weight loss in general, and not to Medifast products or programs.
14 Week Weight Loss Weigh In
Well, that last post about weight loss being a journey continued the past couple of weeks. I’ve been yo-yo’ing between the same 5 pounds in direct proportion to how many days I stay on plan vs. off plan.
As of my official weigh in this morning, I am 11.2 pounds down from my starting weight. I’ve lost more, but gained it back and then lost it again, and gained it again, and so on and so forth…
While I am thrilled to have lost 11 pounds, I know it could have been a whole lot more if I’d had more discipline. So I’ve started getting kind of down too.
I really don’t want to start 2015 at the same weight that I started 2014. I had all those goals for the year and I’ve let most of them slide. I have approximately 5 weeks left in the year and at 2 pounds a week that would be another 10 pounds lost ~ 21+ pounds total.
I really want to start 2015 motivated and on track for losing the rest of this weight. So what does that mean? It means I have to make it through the holidays not just maintaining my weight, but LOSING weight too. Ack!
So how do I make this happen?
Losing Weight During the Holidays
- Graze on the veggie platters.
- Eat smaller portions.
- Exercise at least 20 min every day.
- Tell myself I can have mashed potatoes and pie any time…but how good will losing weight now feel?
What do you do to keep motivated?
Just checking in? Catch up on my weight loss journey with these previous posts:
All of those reasons I started Medifast still stand. I’d LOVE it if you joined me via Medifast (see coupon codes below) or just to help keep each other accountable with whatever program you’re using to lose weight.
Here are some of the prizes I’ve identified for hitting my weight loss goals:
- 10 pounds – mani/pedi – already met!
- 20 pounds – new sneakers – done!
- 30 pounds – ? I need suggestions!!!
- 40 pounds – help!
- 50 pounds – camera I’ve been eyeing
- 60 pounds – ?
- 70 pounds – Tattoo I’ve wanted since I was 18.
Ideas for prizes/incentives to help me stick with it for the entire 70 pounds?
Get a Discount on Medifast!
Join me and let’s lose this weight together! To make it even more appealing, Medifast has some deals for you! Order Medifast Here.
- If you use my code, MANAGE15, you can receive $15 off an order of $150 or more. Or,
- Use code MANAGE28 to receive 28 free meals (a $67 value!) with your purchase of $250+.
Limit one per customer. The MANAGE28 code is limited to new customers only and not valid with prior purchases, Medifast Advantage, or any other promotions or discounts.
Both codes expire on 12/31/2014. See website for complete details on program and discounts. Consult your physician before beginning a weight-loss program.
Other Medifast Bloggers
Check out how these other Medifast Bloggers are doing with their results and get some other insights into how this program works for different people (men too!) and tips from each of us.
- Kenda -Kreative Creationz
- Aly – The Michigan Mom
- Censie – Building Our Story
- Dawn – Blogging Mom of 4
- Tim – Review Dad
- Sarah – Sarah Halstead
- Samantha – Have Sippy Will Travel
- Cassandra – SoCal Coupon Mom
- Hollie – Common Cents Mom
- Kristen – My 3 Little Kittens
- Katherine – It Sux to be Fat
- Krystel – Army Wife 101