**WINNER IS #16 – KARISSA! CONGRATULATIONS!**
I love the holidays, but the mess and clutter drive me a bit batty and within
days hours of all the presents being unwrapped I am really wanting my house in order. I want a fresh, clean slate as my home base when I head into the new year.
To enable me to focus on being Intentional, I want all the cobwebs eradicated, clutter abolished, counters cleaned, and floors spick and span without signs of the chaos brought by pets, holidays, and kids out of school.
While they can’t do anything about purging my closets, yesterday I was lucky enough to have the gift of a clean house brought to me by a relatively new Denver House Cleaning service – Cottage Care. You can get 25% off your first service by mentioning “Holiday Blogger Promotion”.
As a working mom with a demanding job and even more demanding schedule of kids’ activities, I have found that having a home cleaning service is one of the most rewarding gifts I can give myself (or receive).
I had one of my friends recently say that her favorite day of the week was the one when her housekeeper came because it always felt like a gift to herself.
Look at the shine on those floors!
The time and effort saved along with the joy of coming home to a clean house? Priceless.
While I don’t have a regular cleaner at the moment, I do have experience with cleaning services – 4 including my experience with Cottage Care yesterday. Of the 4 I’ve used, Cottage Care is definitely among my best experiences.
- When I called to schedule service, the person I spoke to was very friendly and informative about the details of what services to expect. (Baseboards, blinds, cobwebs, to name a few included services)
- Due to the size of my house, Cottage Care sent someone over to do a walk through with me to make sure my expectations were met with the budget I wanted to work within.
- Two lovely women came yesterday – even with blizzardish conditions – and got straight to work after a quick introduction and review of what was to be included.
- The kids and I got out of their way to run errands and came back to gleaming appliances, bathrooms and floors. Heaven.
- A supervisor came by to inspect the work (they always send someone to review the first cleaning) and make sure I was satisfied with the service.
- They left great tools for feedback and to help make a list of what I’d like them to do next time.
One of the hardest parts about having a house cleaning service for me has been figuring out how to give them criticism or feedback on how I’d like them to do things differently. I think it’s partly a guilt thing “someone else is cleaning up after me, I have no right to criticize” mentality and partly I worry about how to approach it without hurting feelings.
With that in mind I LOVE all the ways Cottage Care makes it easy to provide feedback. LOVE.
Plus they did a thorough job, were efficient and the price, while not the cheapest, was reasonable for the level of service provided.
My shower and stove were so sparkly clean I almost didn’t want to use them…and check out the gleam of that fingerprintless fridge!
25% Off Coupon Code for Cottage Care First Cleaning
- Local Cottage Care phone #: 303-730-0077
- When you call CottageCare to schedule an appointment, say “Holiday Blogger Promotion” to receive 25% off
- Must be a first time customer
Denver House Cleaning Giveaway by Cottage Care
One of you lucky folks is going to win a free house cleaning (up to $200 value) of your own!
Mandatory: Leave a comment on this post telling me what your least favorite house cleaning chore is…for me it’s mopping.
Optional: Follow me on any of the following platforms (
…and leave a comment for each way you follow along with your user ID so I can verify it. For example leave a comment saying “Facebook – Jane Doe” and then a separate comment “Twitter – @janedoe”.
Optional: Tweet the following (can be done daily) and leave a comment for each time you tweet with a link to the tweet:
Denver! Enter to win a $200 house cleaning from @cottagecare & @dariadg #ad http://www.mominmanagement.com/?p=8052
- Giveaway will run through 1/7/2015.
- Odds of winning will be based on number of entries.
- Winner will be chose randomly.
- Winner will be notified via the email provided when commenting. If winner does not respond in 24 hours, a new winner will be selected.
- Approximate prize value is $200.
Disclosure: I was given a free house cleaning valued at $200 to facilitate my review. All opinions are my own.